Swings - children’s favourite equipment
Swing is a crucial element of playgrounds. Colorful design, a variety of forms and convenience make swings a very popular type of entertainment with younger children. A swing is a kind of equipment that combines pleasure and benefits. In addition to the fun, it has a positive effect on the health of the child, in particular:
- Supports the development and stimulation of the vestibular apparatus so the child will be able to withstand a long car journey
- Strengthens the muscles of the back, legs and hands, and thus - strengthens the body;
- promotes proper body posture, which is important for children who spend most of their free time in front of the computer.
How to choose a swing?
There are different swing types. They can be of various colours and shapes and are an indispensable element of every playground. Interatletika manufactures metal and wooden swings. The structure of such swings includes support pillars that are made of wood or stainless steel and beams which the seat is attached to. Such playground equipment is easy to assemble. Available in two versions: single and double, with the possibility of modification of the seat. Before choosing a swing, pay attention to the following features:
- Robust construction for reliability.
- Height of the swing. It depends on the age of the users. It is important that the seat is comfortable and that children can touch the ground with their feet;
- For suspended models, the maximum weight of the user must be taken into account to prevent chain breaks;
The InterAtletika range includes several versions that can be adapted to the size of each playground or garden. The InterAtletika swings have TUV EN1176 certificates.