The Owner, the Seller and the Store Administrator is:
Athletika Nova Limited Liability Company, with its registered office located at Kazimierz Kordylewskiego street 11. 31-542, Krakow, VAT payer code: 6751518338 and legal entity code: 361564480 KRS.
The customer has the right before placing an order to negotiate the provisions of the contract with the Seller. In case of refusal to the Client the opportunity to sign the agreement by individual negotiations these Regulations and generally applicable laws shall apply.
I GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Online store available at: https://interatletika.pl is run by Atletika Nova LLC - detailed information on the conducted activity is presented above.
- The Regulations are drawn up in Polish and constitute a standard contract for a distance contract, in accordance with the generally applicable provisions of Polish law.
- In order to conclude an Agreement with the Seller, the Buyer may exercise the right to negotiate the terms of the Agreement or conclude an Agreement with the Seller based on these Regulations.
- The content of the Regulation, in the case of specific customer solutions, is the content of the agreement between the Parties. The content of the agreement is registered in accordance with the applicable rules and service buyers can refer to it if necessary.
- Sales are carried out on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- The customer has the opportunity to become acquainted with the code of good business practices. The Code of Good Practice is in the Act of 23 August 2007 on counteracting unfair market practices. The current wording of the Act is available at the address.
- All products offered in the store are brand new, free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally placed on the Polish market. This information is tantamount to the Seller's obligation to provide the Customer with products without defects.
- The prices on the Store's website are expressed in Polish zlotys and include VAT.
- The Buyer may place orders in the Store 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via the website.
- Communication with the Seller by the Buyer results in the Buyer incurring costs resulting from the agreements concluded by the Buyer with third parties for the possibility of using certain forms of remote communication. The Seller does not charge any additional fees or benefits for the ability to communicate with him.
- The object of the Online Store activity is the retail sale of sports equipment, playground equipment and other products via the Internet.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the relevant provisions of law applicable in the territory of the Republic of Poland shall apply, in particular the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended), Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827) and the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended).
- The provisions of these Regulations are not intended to exclude or limit any rights of the Buyer who is also a Consumer within the meaning of the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended), which he is entitled to under the mandatory provisions of law. In the event of non-compliance of the provisions of these Regulations with the above provisions, priority is given to these provisions.
- The consumer in the event of a dispute with the Seller has the opportunity to amicably settle the matter by:
- appeal to the consumer's arbitration court
- appeal to the regional inspector of the trade inspection
- receive free assistance in resolving the dispute from the Federation of Consumers, using the free phone line of assistance 800 007 707.
- RULES - these Rules with the application; informing about the duties and authorities of the two Contracting Parties;
- PARTY - the Buyer and / or the Seller; in the case of the term Parties - shall mean the Buyer and the Seller jointly;
- CONTRACT CONCLUDED REMOTELY - Agreement concluded remotely by the Parties, in the absence of simultaneous presence of two Parties to the Agreement; The contract is concluded using Distance Communication Channels available in the Store.
- COMMUNICATION CHANNELS - specific forms of placing orders on the distance.
- STORE - online store available at: https://interatletika.pl/.
- SELLER - Atletika Nova Limited Liability Company.
- SERVICE PROVIDER - Atletika Nova Limited Liability Company.
- CUSTOMER - a natural or a legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law grants legal capacity, purchasing products via the Online Store, by phone or e-mail.
- CONSUMER - a natural person purchasing products via the Online Store by phone or e-mail for purposes not directly related to its business or professional activity.
- BUYER - Customer and Consumer jointly.
- SERVICE USER - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law grants to legal capacity, using the services provided by the store and using the subscription to the Newsletter.
- ORDER - an offer made by the Buyer via the Online Store to conclude a sales agreement.
- USER - every entity using the online store.
- ACCOUNT - an individual User administration panel available after registration and logging in the Online Store marked with login and password, used to conclude sales contracts.
- REGISTRATION - the process of creating an Account by the User in the Online Store.
- SALES AGREEMENT - a sales contract concluded between the Seller and the Buyer via the Online Store.
- PRODUCT - any item sold via the online store.
- NEWSLETTER - a service provided electronically, consisting in sending to the Customers commercial information of their own products.
- PAYMENT FORM - a form of payment for the ordered product, chosen by the Buyer during the order placed by the Shop or as a result of individual arrangements conducted with the Store in a form other than the payment method presented on the website.
- DELIVERY FORM - the form of delivery of the ordered product, chosen by the Buyer during the order placed or as a result of individual arrangements conducted with the Store in a different form than the form of delivery presented on the website.
- SALES DOCUMENT - invoice or receipt, depending on the Buyer's instructions.
- ANNEXES - information about the right to withdraw from the contract and the model withdrawal form.
- CODE OF GOOD PRACTICES - a set of rules of conduct, adopted in the generally applicable law in the form of ethical and professional standards to counter unfair market practices, which is applied by the Seller.
- INFORMATION - information about the product, located next to the product photo, which is a description of the most important terms and characteristics of the product, allowing the Buyer to become familiar with its properties.
- CART - a form of storage of products selected by the Buyer for the purpose of their subsequent purchase.
- PLACE OF PRODUCT DELIVERY - the place indicated by the Buyer in the established order, according to which the goods purchased by the Buyer must be delivered.
- TIME OF PRODUCT DELIVERY - the moment when the Buyer or other person authorized to collect the product includes the product being the subject of the concluded contract.
- ADDRESS FOR COMPLAINTS AND ADDRESS OF WITHDRAWAL - address or addresses indicated by the Seller as addresses for submitting specific statements, which are addresses for correspondence.
- The ARTICLE of AGREEMENT OR SUBJECT of DELIVERY is products or services, chosen Buyer, which are the article of Agreement or subject of benefit; the sphere of action of Agreement is included in the grant of deliveries the products of Salesman, Buyer If you choose one of types of the offered Salesman of supplying to the products.
- SERVICES PROVIDED BY ELECTRONIC WAY - IT system and IT system functionalities enabling the Service Provider to offer specific technical solutions such as: the option of opening an Account in the Online Store; provision of the Newsletter Service and the possibility of one-time submission of an Order through the Order Form located in the Online Store; without the simultaneous presence of pages (at a distance), by transmitting data at the Customer's individual request, sent and received by means of electronic processing devices, including digital compression, and data storage, which are all transmitted, received or transmitted via a telecommunications network in meaning of the Act of 16 July 2004 - Telecommunications Law.
- ORDER FORM - the technical system located in the Online Store that allows placing the Order by the Buyer through the available fields of the form, without the need to make prior Registration in the Online Store.
- INFORMATION SYSTEM - technical and IT structures as well as software enabling transmission.
- Defect - legal defect or physical defect of the acquired product.
- Registration in the Online Store is voluntary and free.
- In order to complete the Registration in the Store, the User should complete the registration form located on the Store's website, stating his real data in it.
- In order to successfully pass the Registration process, the User shall provide the following data:
In case the buyer is a company, you should additionally indicate the VAT payer code and the name of the company.
- VAT payer code - in the case of registration for a company
- Street, house number
- Postal Code
- Repeat password
- Optionally, when registering, you can agree to receive the Newsletter about promotions and new products in the store to the e-mail address provided during registration.
- After completing the fields of the registration form by the User with the required data, the User Account will be created.
- If the User's data required during the registration process are changed, the User is asked to update them in order to bring them into line with reality.
- In the situation where the User's data required during the registration process will change after starting the order, the User is asked to update them and inform the Store.
- Optionally, the Customer may also enter comments to the order placed by him.
- The Customer may place orders in the Store 24 hours a day 7 days a week via the website using the Customer's account (or without the Customer's account with the functionality of the shopping cart) by phone or by e-mail.
- The product information is presented on the store's website, it is not an offer in the understanding of the Civil Code; There is an invitation to conclude a Sales Agreement.
- Placing an order is an offer in the understanding of the Civil Code, presented to the Seller by the Client.
- Registration and creating an Account is not a prerequisite for placing an order in the Store. The buyer has the option of placing an order via e-mail or by phone or through the Store without creating an account.
- In order to place an order, the Buyer should add to the "Basket" the product he intends to buy. Adding the Product to the "Basket" is not tantamount to placing an order. Products can be freely added or removed from the "Basket".
- "Basket" allows the Buyer to manage the ordered products and recalculate the value of the order.
- To complete the order, you should add products to the "Basket". The next step is to choose options that specify payment and delivery method, respectively. The Buyer may place an order after logging into his Account or in the absence of an Account - by registering an Account or by placing an order without registering an account.
- After filling in all the fields, the Buyer's details and address details are displayed, as well as the amount of the order and the form of its implementation. In the case of acceptance of all selected elements, in order to effectively place an Order, select the "Confirm Purchase!" Button. In the moment the agreement is concluded, the Online Store confirms that the order has been sent via e-mail.
- The buyer can make changes via email or phone in the order or completely withdraw the order if it was not sent.
- The ordered goods will be delivered to the address indicated by the Buyer.
- The effective date of the contract entered into through the online store is the day the goods are received by the Buyer.
- All prices in the Shop are gross prices, including tax on goods and services (VAT).
- The store provides the following types of payments:
- prepayment - payment by bank transfer - payment to the company's bank account for the full value of the order calculated in the calculation, before delivery of the ordered goods to the account of BZWBK 10 1090 2053 0000 0001 3056 2422, SWIFT bank: WBKPPLPP;
- cash on delivery - payment on delivery;
- payment in cash at the office of the company upon receipt by self-delivery.
- The buyer purchases the goods and orders for services according to prices and the amount of delivery costs in force at the moment of placing the order.
- The Seller reserves the right to change prices and the amount of delivery costs, in particular in the event of a change in the price lists of services provided by the entity performing the delivery. This provision does not apply to orders already carried out.
- Current prices and delivery costs are presented on the Online Store subpage and are visible at the Cart level.
VI DELIVERY EXECUTION
- The delivery takes place to the address indicated by the Buyer in the order.
- Deliveries are made by courier.
- The cost of delivery is paid by the Buyer.
- The buyer can choose another form of delivery (carrier) than those offered on the online store. In this case, however, the risk of loss, damage and liability for shipping when it is delivered by the Seller to the carrier rests with the Buyer.
- In the case of the situation described in point 4 above, the information about the responsibility for the shipment is passed on to the Buyer by the Seller by e-mail to the indicated contact address after placing the order.
- If the Seller can not perform the service due to the fact that the product is not available, immediately, but at the latest within thirty days from the conclusion of the Agreement, will notify the Buyer who will decide on the further fate of the order placed by him.
- If the Seller can not perform the service with properties individually ordered by the Buyer due to temporary inability to meet it, the Seller may, with the consent of the Buyer, fulfill substitute performance, corresponding to the same quality and purpose and for the same price or remuneration or in another way agreed by the Parties.
- It is recommended that the Consumer within the meaning of Art. 221 of the Civil Code, if possible, checked the condition of the goods after delivery and in the presence of the representative of the person delivering the goods (courier, postal operator, etc.), recorded the relevant protocol. Checking the shipment will facilitate and speed up the recovery of any claims from the responsible person in the event of mechanical damage to the cargo arising during transportation. In such situations it is recommended to the Clien to contactt as soon as possible was with the Seller by phone: +48 22 29 96 097 or by e-mail: email@example.com.
- The Buyer who is not a Consumer within the meaning of Article 211 of the Civil Code is obliged to check the condition of the goods after delivery of the consignment and in the presence of the representative of the entity performing the delivery (courier, postal operator, etc.). In the case of mechanical damage to the shipment arising during transport, the customer should write down the damage report and immediately contact the Seller by phone: +48 22 29 96 097 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The delivery time is usually 1-2 days.
- The Buyer has the option of personal collection of ordered products between 10: 00-18: 00, after prior arrangement with the Seller at: ul. Staniewicka 18, 03-310 Warsaw.
VII COMPLAINTS – WARRANTY
- In the case of contracts concluded with consumers within the meaning of art. 221 of the Civil Code, the Seller is liable towards the Consumer on the terms set out in art. 556 and subsequent Civil Code for physical or legal defects (warranty).
- The seller is liable under the warranty if a physical defect is found before the expiry of two years from the moment of handing the item to the consumer, and if the subject of the sale is used before the lapse of one year from the moment of handing the item to the consumer.
- The Consumer's claim for removing the defect or exchanging the item for sale free from defects expires after one year, counting from the day the defect is discovered, but not earlier than within two years from the delivery of the item to the consumer, and if the object of sale is the item used before expiry one year from the moment of handing the item over to the Consumer.
- In the event that the date of suitability of the item for use specified by the Seller or the manufacturer ends after two years from the delivery of the item to the Consumer, the Seller shall be liable under the warranty for physical defects of this item stated before the expiry of that period.
- A physical defect is the incompatibility of the item sold with the Contract. In particular, the item sold is inconsistent with the Agreement if:
- does not have properties that this kind of thing should have, because of the purpose in the Agreement marked or resulting from circumstances or destination;
- does not have a property that the Seller has provided to the Buyer, including a sample or design;
- it is not suitable for the purpose of which the Buyer informed the Seller at the conclusion of the Contract, and the Seller did not raise any objections to such a destination;
- has been delivered to the Buyer incomplete.
- The assurance of the seller includes the public assurances of the manufacturer or his representative, the person who places the goods on the market in the course of their activities, and the person who represents himself as a manufacturer by placing an item sold on his behalf, a trademark or other distinguishing sign.
- The seller is exempt from the liability specified in item 5c only if:
- proves that he did not know these assurances or he could not know reasonably;
- demonstrates that the assurances could not affect the Consumer's decision;
- the content of assurances has been corrected before the conclusion of the Contract with the Seller.
- The sold item has a physical defect also in the event of its improper installation and commissioning, if these activities were performed by the Seller or a third party for whom the Seller is liable or by the Buyer who followed the instructions received from the Seller.
- In the case of an Agreement with a Consumer, if a physical defect was found within one year of the delivery of the item, it is assumed that it existed at the time when the danger passed on to the Consumer. In the case of finding a defect after one year from the moment of delivery of the item, the obligation to prove that the defect existed in the product at the time of the purchase rests with the consumer.
- The consumer, in case that sold item has a defect, may:
- make a statement on the requirement to reduce the price;
- to submit an application for withdrawal from the Agreement;
- require replacement of the product without defects;
- request to eliminate the defect
- The Consumer may not withdraw from the Agreement if the defect is irrelevant.
- The Consumer who exercises the rights under the warranty is obliged to deliver the defective item to the Address of the Seller at the expense of the Seller, and if due to the type of thing or the method of its installation, delivery of things by the Consumer would be excessively difficult, the Consumer is obliged to make available to the Seller in the place in which the thing is. In case of non-fulfillment of the obligation by the Seller, the Consumer is entitled to send back the items at the expense and risk of the Seller.
- The Seller's request is that, in order to facilitate the filing process, the description of the non-compliance of the goods with the Agreement should be indicated.
- The Seller will respond to the Consumer's application within 14 (fourteen) days. Otherwise, it is considered that the Seller has considered the Consumer's statement or demand to be reasonable.
- The Seller, in the case of a Consumer's request specified in point 10 a or b may replace the faulty item for one free from defects or a defect, provided that this occurs immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Consumer.
- ;However, if the item has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller did not satisfy the obligation to replace the item for free from defects or remove the defect, he is not entitled to replace the item or remove the defect.
- The Consumer may, instead of the defect proposed by the Seller, demand replacing the item free of defects, or instead of replacing, demand removal of the defect, unless it is impossible to bring things to comply with the Agreement in the manner chosen by the Consumer in comparison with the method proposed by the Consumer The seller, while assessing the excess of costs takes into account the value of things free of defects, the type and significance of the defect found, and draws attention to the inconvenience to which the Consumer would expose another way of satisfying the claim.
- The Seller may refuse to satisfy the Consumer's request if it is impossible to bring the defective item into conformity with the Agreement in the manner chosen by the Consumer or it may require excessive costs in comparison with the second possible way to bring things into conformity with the Agreement.
- In case of a price reduction, the reduced price should remain in such proportion to the price resulting from the Agreement, in which the value of the item with the defect remains to the value of the item without a defect.
- The seller is obliged to replace the defective product with the product without defects or to remove the defect within a reasonable time without excessive inconvenience to the Consumer.
- In the situation where a defective element is installed, the consumer may require dismantling and re-installation after exchanging for the product without defects or removing the defect. In the event of non-fulfillment of this obligation by the Seller, the Consumer is authorized to perform this activity at the expense and risk of the Seller.
- The seller may refuse to dismantle and re-mount if the cost of these activities exceeds the price of goods sold.
- The Consumer, in the case described above, may demand the dismantling and reassembly from the Seller, however, he is obliged to pay some of the costs related to this in excess of the price of sold goods or may demand the Seller to pay part of the disassembly and reassembly costs, up to the price of the item sold.
- In case of contracts concluded with customers who are not also consumers within the meaning of art. 221 of the Civil Code, pursuant to art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code, the Seller's liability under the warranty is excluded.
- In accordance with the conditions specified in clauses 2, 3 and 4 of this section of the Rules, the consumer may file an application for withdrawal from the contract or reduce the price in connection with the physical defect of the goods sold and if the Buyer asked to replace the element without any defects or elimination of defects, the deadline for submitting an application for withdrawal from the Agreement or price reduction starts from the date fixed for the replacement of the item or the elimination of the defect.
- In the event of an investigation before a court or arbitral tribunal of one of the rights under the warranty, the time limit for exercising other rights provided for by the Act due to the Consumer is suspended until the final conclusion of the proceedings in this case. Accordingly, these rules also apply to mediation proceedings, while the time limit for exercising other rights under the warranty vested in the Consumer begins to run from the date of refusal by the court to approve a settlement concluded before the mediator or ineffective termination of mediation conducted.
- The validity period of the warranty rights for legal defects of the sold goods starts from the day when the Consumer has learned about this defect and if the consumer has learned about this defect only as a result of the third party's action - from the day when the decision or other decision of the body issued in the dispute with the third party, became legally valid.
- If, due to a defect in the goods sold, the Consumer has submitted an application for withdrawal from the Agreement or for a price reduction, he may claim compensation for damage caused by the fact that he concluded the Contract without knowing the defect, even if the damage was caused by circumstances for which the Seller will not be liable, in particular, may demand reimbursement of costs for the conclusion of the Contract, the costs of collecting, posting, storing and insuring things, reimbursement of expenses to the extent that to which they benefited, not reimbursed by third parties and costs of processes.
- The above shall not prejudice the generally applicable provisions on the obligation to repair damage under general rules.
- If the defect is concealed by the Seller, the expiration of the period does not exclude rights under the warranty.
- The complaint address is: email@example.com or Atletika Nova Limited Liability Company, Kazimierz Kordylewskiego street 11. 31-542, Krakow.
IX WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT - PRODUCT RETURNS
- The consumer, pursuant to art. 27 of the Act on consumer rights, which has concluded a distance contract, may withdraw from it without giving any reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs specified in art. 33, 34 and 35 of the Act on consumer rights by submitting a relevant statement in writing within fourteen days from the date of delivery of the subject of the contract to him. To comply with this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry. The statement may be sent by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address: Atletika Nova Limited Liability Company, Kazimierz Kordylewskiego street 11. 31-542, Krakow.
- The declaration may be submitted on a form which constitutes an Annex to these Regulations and which has been sent to the Consumer along with the product, also available at https://interatletika.pl or in another form, in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act.
- Together with the application referred to in paragraph 1, the Client is also requested to send information about the current account number to which payment is due.
- The Seller confirms to the Consumer immediately after receiving the application for withdrawal from the contract of its receipt. Such confirmation shall be sent to the e-mail address specified in the Application or indicated as a contact on the submitted application for withdrawal from the contract.
- In case of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Agreement is considered void.
- The consumer is obliged to return the product or products immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date on which he rescinded the Agreement.
- The consumer returns the object or objects of the Contract from which he resigned at his own risk and cost.
- The consumer is liable for a reduction in the value of the product or products being the subject of the Agreement, following the use of the product or products in a way that goes beyond the normal management of the product, in order to determine the features, functionality and nature of the product.
- The Seller shall promptly, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement by the Consumer, return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including the cost of delivering the product with the proviso that:
The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him;
if the Consumer chooses the delivery method other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Consumer;
The consumer is liable for the decrease in the value of the product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functionality as mentioned in point. 8 above.
- In case of withdrawal from a distance contract for services commenced with the consent of the consumer before the withdrawal from the Agreement, the consumer is obliged to pay for the services fulfilled until the withdrawal from the Agreement.
- The payment amount is calculated in proportion to the scope of the service provided, taking into account the price or remuneration agreed in the Agreement. If the price or remuneration is excessive, the basis for calculating this amount is the market value of the fulfilled benefit.
- The consumer does not bear the costs of providing digital content that are not recorded on a tangible medium, if he did not agree to the performance before the deadline to withdraw from the Agreement or was not informed about the loss of his right to withdraw from the Agreement at the time of such consent or the entrepreneur did not provide confirmation in accordance with art. 15 para. 1 and art. 21 par. 1 of the Act on consumer rights.
- The Seller may withhold reimbursement of the payment received from the Consumer until receipt of the item back or delivery by the Consumer of proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
- With the withdrawal from the Agreement concluded at a distance, the related additional contracts concluded with the Seller or other entities with which he communicates will expire. The Seller shall inform the Buyer about the expiration of additional contracts immediately upon receipt of a declaration of withdrawal from the Contract concluded remotely.
- If the Consumer withdraws from the consumer loan (if the Consumer chooses an installment payment method), the Seller has the right to require the Consumer to pay the price for the purchased Product, unless he agrees to accept it. Withdrawal from the consumer credit agreement does not automatically terminate the Contract with the Seller.
- The Consumer, in the situation of concluding the Agreement with the Seller and the consumer credit agreement for the purchase of the Product which is the subject of the Contract between him and the Seller will be required to bear the costs of granting the loan, which are regulated in the contract between the Consumer and the Lender.
- Consumer, in accordance with art. 39 of the Act on Consumer Rights, doesn't have rights to withdraw from the Agreement in the following cases:
- Provision of services if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the explicit consent of the Consumer who was informed prior to the payment of the benefit, that after the fulfillment of the provision by the entrepreneur, he will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement;
- in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline for withdrawing from the Agreement;
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
- in which the subject of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf-life;
- in which the object of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
- in which objects of service are things that, after being born, by their nature, are inextricably linked to other things;
- in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages the price of which was agreed upon at the conclusion of the contract of sale and which can be delivered only after 30 days and the cost of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur does not control;
- in which the consumer clearly demanded that the entrepreneur come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the entrepreneur provides additional services other than those whose performance the Consumer has demanded, or supplies things other than spare parts necessary to perform the repair or maintenance, the right to withdraw from the Agreement is entitled to the Consumer with regard to additional services or items;
- in which the object of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- for delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement;
- concluded through a public auction;
- for the provision of accommodation services, other than for residential purposes, transport of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the Agreement designates a day or period of service provision;
- for delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance commenced with the Consumer's explicit consent before the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement and after informing the entrepreneur about losing the right to withdraw from the Agreement.
X PROVIDING SERVICES BY ELECTRONIC
- The Service Provider provides the following Electronic Services through the Online Store at https://interatletika.pl:
- setting up and maintaining an Account in the Online Store
- The provision of Electronic Services by the Service Provider is free.
- The contract for the provision of Electronic Services consisting in maintaining an Account in the Online Store and the provision of the Newsletter Service are concluded for an indefinite period.
The Customer is obliged to use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the law and morality with respect for personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties. The recipient is prohibited from providing unlawful content. It is forbidden to use Electronic Services in a way that unlawfully disrupts the functioning of the Online Store by using specific software or devices and sending or placing unsolicited commercial information in the Online Store.
The Service Recipient may submit complaints related to the provision of electronic services via the Online Store by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address: email@example.com or in writing to the following address: Atletika Nova Limited Liability Company, Kazimierz Kordylewskiego street 11. 31-542, Krakow. The service provider will consider the complaint promptly, no later than within 14 days counted from the date of lodging the complaint.
A service user may at any time terminate the provision of an electronic service of a continuous nature and without giving a reason, by sending the relevant application by e-mail to the following address: (hidden) or in writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the following address: Atletika Nova Limited Liability Company, Kazimierz Kordylewskiego street 11. 31-542, Krakow.
A service provider may terminate an indefinite contract for the provision of electronic services in the event that the Service Provider objectively or persistently breaks the Rules, in particular when providing illegal content after an unsuccessful single call to terminate, with an appropriate time limit. In this case, the contract expires 7 days after the filing of the application for the termination of the action.
By agreement of the parties, the Service Provider and the Service Recipient may terminate the Agreement for the provision of the Service by electronic means at any time.
Termination of the Agreement for the provision of electronic service concluded for an indefinite period by the Service Provider or the Service User does not violate the rights or benefits acquired by the Parties during the term of the Agreement.
The Service Provider will respond to the Complaint at the e-mail address provided by the Customer or in a manner agreed by the Parties.
XI FINAL PROVISIONS
- The content of these Regulations may be changed after informing the Users about the scope of the anticipated changes not later than within 14 days before their effective date.
- Orders placed during the previous version of the Regulations will be implemented in accordance with its provisions. If you do not agree with the changes in the regulations, you can delete your account.
- Any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer, who is a Consumer within the meaning of Article 221 of the Civil Code, will be resolved by a court of law in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
- Any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer who is not a consumer within the meaning of Article 221 of the Civil Code shall be resolved by a common court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Store.
- Users can contact the Seller in the following way:
- telephone: +48 22 29 96 097
- e-mail: email@example.com
- in writing to the following address: Atletika Nova Limited Liability Company, Kazimierz Kordylewskiego street 11. 31-542, Krakow.
- Customers can get access to these Regulations at any time via the link placed on the main page of the Online Store.
- Regulations can be recorded, received and reproduced by printing it or storing it on a suitable data carrier.
- Name of the Online Store, the address at which it is available: https://interatletika.pl and all materials in it are subject to copyright and are protected by law. Using and distributing them without consent of the Store owner is prohibited.
- These Regulations are effective from June 10, 2016.